Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Get Organized Challenge!

Did I just type February!? Long time, no blog!

Each month, I host the Get Organized! Challenge at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.com. This month, I am challenging you to get your families special occasions organized by creating a Perpetual Calendar! Birthday and Anniversaries deserve to be remembered and with this calendar they are only a glance away and beautifully scrapped!

Stop by the Challenge Forums to join in the fun and earn points toward a SDD Gift Certificate.

While I have you here... mark your calendars for my Scrappity-Doo-Dah SPEED SCRAPS on Saturday February 6th & 20th at 9pm EST!

Now on to the FREEBIE! Since I was making my own Perpetual Calendar, I thought I would save you some time and share the months & lines for my layout as a template! It's nothing fancy but it will save you the time of having to make all those lines!

Download Here

Here is a look at my finished Calendar scrapped using Lisete Scraps New Beginning kit available at SDD:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [01 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete