Sunday, July 19, 2009

Battle of the Creative Teams!

Where in the world have I been?! End of School, Vacation, & Birthday Parties oh my! Don't worry, I promise to make it up to you! I have been BUSY this week working with Color With Caryn and my cohorts on her Creative Team - we are battling it out with other CTs over at Digi Scrap Addict's Battle of the Creative Team!

Take a look at our fabulous layouts! I am so impressed with these ladies, and of course we had a fantastic kit to work with from the amazing Caryn. Since I KNOW you will love these layouts, we thought we would share some fantastic freebies with you! That's right - FREEBIES!

Come on back a little later today and we will have a blog train ready for you to follow! Believe me - there will be a bunch of amazing freebies... For now, check out these LOs! These freebies will only be available during Battle of the Creative Teams voting so make sure you are here Monday morning to get your freebies and follow the link to vote for our team - Color Me Crazy!!! There will be a link posted here for you to follow!




I think Maz made a lovely LOeven though she isn't able to participate this time around ;) Besides, the AWESOME woman did a FREEBIE for you!!!



BTW, This is the kit we decided to (mostly) use (and it's 40% off in Caryn's store right now!) along with a nature theme:

Hugs!!!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment