Monday, June 1, 2009

My Loose Tooth Collab Kit & FREEBIE!

The incredible Caryn of Color With Caryn has release a new collab kit with Robyn Pali Designs! The kit is called My Loose Tooth and is available at ESS. This kit is perfect for those first tooth/loose tooth/no teeth photos BUT more importantly - you can do sooo much more with it. The papers are fab and check out what I used the kit for!
My Loose Tooth Collab Color With Caryn & Robyn Pali Designs
Word Are by Bekah E Designs

Hope you like what I have done with it... Grab this LO as a quick page and be sure to go and give Caryn some love!
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see an AMAZING kit (hint: its a boy kit!) and a TWO PAGE TEMPLATE FREEBIE!
Hugs, Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful LO and the QP! Is this the template I got a sneak preview of?? Oh it doesn't matter - they're all gorgeous...I'll SO be back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete