Monday, April 27, 2009

Good n' Plenty Freebie Quick Page!

This month at Scrappity-Doo-Dah I was lucky enough to be assigned to Heather Hill. Heather was so fantastic to work with and her Good N' Plenty kit was a blast! Check out this kit:

The first layout I worked on was of my nieces Amber & Jessie posing with my oldest monkey Noah at the Exotic Resort Zoo:When I looked at the colors in this kit I thought of my friend Kristy's daughter Kate. She is all about pink and purple! So of course my second layout with Good N' Plenty features the two of them at the Chuy's Parade with the Hello Kitty float!
I thought ya'll would like a little of Heather's fantastic kit so here is a Quick Page for you! Be sure to go check this kit out at SDD so you can make the other side of your two page layout (cause you know you HAVE to have a second page!!!!)
Hugs! Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I love the layouts you created with my kit and I am just tickled pink that you were generous enough to make a QP ...Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute qp--thanks!

    ReplyDelete